Wednesday 23 April 2014

Insert Clever Introduction Title Here.


Hello!
I'm Grace, an 18 year old Bachelor of Arts student in NUI Galway, Ireland. I've been toying with the idea of blogging for a while now... It only took a few years and the push from my college friends for me to actually do it! As I'm sure you can tell from the URL, this blog is going to be mostly focusing around make-up, hair and beauty (with maybe some other stuff thrown into the mix). Above all, make-up has been a huge hobby of mine since as long as I can really remember. It's something I'm very passionate about and 3 years ago I was fortunate enough to do work experience at an Urban Decay cosmetics counter. This definitely fueled my love for make-up and I learned so many great things about products, techniques, tips and tricks. I've been obsessed (too strong of a word? probably not) with make-up/beauty blogs and YouTube channels for years. I've learned a few things from both blogs and make-up retail experience so I thought it would make sense to share some of these tricks or ideas with anyone who wants to read about them! I'm a massive fan of product reviews and 'favourites' posts; I find them so helpful when discovering new and interesting products. I hope to have this blog full of reviews of products from all different price ranges. I'd also like to include some make-up how-to's, hair and nail related posts... basically, all things girly! I'm sure this introduction was horribly long and awkward but if you stick with me, I'll hopefully improve (... no pressure, like). Here's hoping it might help me out with my essay writing anyway! If anyone has any recommendations, feedback or requests then that would be brilliant. Thanks for readin', yo.

Follow me on Twitter/Instagram for the bants/shameless selfies/cat and make-up related photos!  @drnktxtrmeo_



No comments :

Post a Comment